Payment & Refund Policies
We're looking forward to an incredible summer 2022 with you. Here's everything you need to know to feel confident about your summer camp purchase.
We request payment to be made in full when utilizing a discount. If payment in full is not possible at the time of registration a payment plan can be requested by calling or emailing our studio.
When a discount is not being applied, a $100 non-refundable deposit per camp program is due for all programs at the time of registration (i.e. when you register for 2 programs the deposit will be $200). The remaining balance will be broken out into two equal payments to be paid in full by May 1. After May 1 all programs must be paid in full.
If you need to withdraw a registration, our refund policy is the following:
- Date of Purchase - June 1: All fees are still refundable, less $100 per program.
- After June 1: All fees are non-refundable. However, changes to your camper(s) schedule may still be made at no charge if the total number of sessions remains the same or is increased.
- If changes cannot be accommodated due to programs being filled, a credit on file will be kept to be used in the future with no expiration.
- Payment lost due to withdrawal from a program can be forwarded to the next year’s programs or to another participant's account.
- If there is financial hardship please contact our studio to discuss options.
Pro-Rating - The Handwork Studio does not pro-rate for partial attendance or absence from a program. The Handwork Studio does not accommodate make-ups for absence from a program.
Payment Plans - If additional time is needed to pay your program fees, we can work with you to establish a payment plan. Please note, full payment is still due at least 1-week before the first day of your child(ren)'s registered program
If you have any specific questions about payment plans or refund policies, contact us here.