Payment & Refund Policies
We're looking forward to an incredible summer 2023 with you. Here's everything you need to know to feel confident about your summer camp purchase.
- Date of Purchase - June 1: All fees are still refundable, less $100 per program (i.e. if you registered for 2 programs you will receive a refund minus $200).
- After June 1: All fees are non-refundable. However, changes to your camper(s) program selection may be made at no charge if the total number of sessions remains the same.
- If changes cannot be accommodated due to programs being filled, a credit on file will be kept to be used in the future with no expiration.
- Withdrawal from a program can be forwarded to next year’s programs or to another participant's account.
- If there is financial hardship, please contact our studio to discuss options.
Pro-Rating - The Handwork Studio does not pro-rate for partial attendance or absence from a program. The Handwork Studio does not accommodate make-ups for absences from a program.
If you have any specific questions about payment plans or refund policies, contact us here.