We are pleased to offer badge workshops or projects to local area Girl Scout and Boy Scout troops. The Handwork Studio can comfortably hold up to 20 participants. If your troop is larger, just let us know when scheduling so we can make proper arrangements. Please call 610.660.9600 to schedule your event!
Each workshop lasts approximately 1.5 - 2 hours. Additional time may be needed when completing a badge.
Our Troop Program:
Handwork Studio Fun Patch: Choose your project and earn The Handwork Studio's Fun Patch in a positive, fun environment. Appropriate for all Scout ages. We typically offer small hand-sewn stuffed animals for ages
* Coin Purse or Pouch (K and up) 1 hour
* Needle-felted and sewn tote bag (K and up) 1 hour
* Hand-Sewn Pocket Pals (K and up) 1 hour
* Finger Knitted necklaces w/buttons (K and up) 1 hour
** Intro to Knitting Lesson (90min lesson for Grade 4 and up)
* Machine-sewn applique pillows (K and up) 1hour
* Needle-felted and Machine Sewn Tote Bags (Grades K and up) - 2
* Machine Sewn Pillow Cases - can be done as a charity project (Grade 3 and up)-1.5 hours
** Machine Sewn Pajama Pants (approximately
* Customize your own project
** Pricing differs please call to inquire
Earn the Mask Making Bage and Virtual Troop Meeting Badge! Our experienced instructors will host a troop meeting via Zoom to guide your troop through practical mask-making techniques.
Length of workshop: 1 hour
Pricing: $200 up to 12 scouts, includes badge
Availability: Contact us below to set up a time for your troop!