Tomorrow Marks the Launch of Summer Camp 2013!
We've been working very hard the past few months to continue to make our programs better and better for you and your children. We know as a parent, you have lots of choices for your kids so we want to wow you by teaching your kids to make really cool projects, have them learn something new, create an environment where they will have a really fun time, and make sure they feel valued and loved with our amazing team of counselors. We hope you join us!
- Germantown Academy in Fort Washington, PA
- Park School in Baltimore, MD
- Lawrenceville Day School in Lawrenceville NJ
- College of St. Elizabeth in Morristown NJ
- St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School in Alexandria VA
- Congressional School in Falls Church VA
- and back to Newtown Friends School in Newtown PA
- meet and talk with designer Tamar Daniel
- brown bag lunch and discussion with Brett Bara (see above) in NYC and receive an autographed copy of her book
- tour of the Philadelphia Museum of Fine Arts summer fashion exhibition
- learn to walk the runway with a fashion model
- meet with designer Jay McCarroll, season one winner of Project Runway and Fashion Professor at University of Philadelphia.
- and our annual tours of Philadelphia's Fabric Row and NYC's fashion district