Every mom wants to make sure their child has a wonderful and special birthday party. At The Handwork Studio, over the last 10 years, we've hosted hundreds of parties and we want to share with you some tips to ensure everyone, including yourself, has a wonderful time!
1. Keep it short: We suggest no longer than 1.5-2 hours.
2. Keep is small: The more kids there are, the less the party is about your child and more about managing the event.
3. Focus on an activity or event: This will keep kids from getting restless and bored.
4. Be Inclusive: If you choose to have a larger party, invite everyone from your child's class. If that is too many kids then just invite all the girls or all the boys. However be careful not to invite most kids and leave one or two out. That's hurtful.
5. Open Later: Open presents later after the party when most guests have gone. Opening gifts during the party can get crazy and over stimulate your child and guests. You child will enjoy the experience more in a quiet moment where she/he can casually open each gift and be in the moment.